WELCOME!!!!

I want to welcome you all to my blog. It's always exciting as we lead up to the fashion show! I hope you will all stay posted as I will show you a little bit of what happens behind the scenes...



Saturday, March 31, 2012

So close...

Ok. So there are just some times when listening to your kids will pay off. Yesterday I took the girls to buy my mega-millions jackpot tickets. I said, "give me some numbers". Cesa kept yelling 2, 4, 2, 4. Now, she is four years old so she doesn't really know a lot of numbers so I colored in the 2 and proceeded to pick other numbers. Wouldn't you know that if I had just picked the "4" she would have helped me win $150 dollars. It's not the millions but it's nice to win! I had 3 of the 5 numbers. I was so mad at myself today. Sometimes we should listen to our kids because it can pay off - literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment