WELCOME!!!!

I want to welcome you all to my blog. It's always exciting as we lead up to the fashion show! I hope you will all stay posted as I will show you a little bit of what happens behind the scenes...



Sunday, August 19, 2012

Almost here....

The anticipation is almost unbearable.  For What? you are thinking???  Well let me tell you...The first day of school and a new Miss PRISS kids collection!!  Thats what!  So I spent one of the last beautiful summer day before the first day of school doing what every mother hates.  Cleaning out closets and drawers, dusting blinds, scrubbing toilets and taking down old art projects from the bulletin board to ready the house for the influx of new papers and art projects and drawers for new school clothes.  I know my husband will never read this so I can talk about the fact that he gets mad anytime he sees a toy or art project make it's way to the trash, but really???? How much can we keep?  I have a good friend in my neighborhood who says, call "hoarders, buried alive" and tell them to come and do a show from my house!"  That is how I have been feeling lately.  It's like prepping for a new baby.  Remember washing all the clothes and cleaning out space for the "new baby" things?  Everytime I am preparing for a new collection, (and the start of school) at the same time, I feel like I have to ready the house.  Its like a mental preparation.  A process.  So to all you moms who are getting ready for all your little ones to make their way to school, lets meet for a cup of coffee!!  Of course I still have my little Cesa Rina for a few more weeks until she scampers off to preschool.  I am sure some of you have the feeling that it is a sigh of relief but at the same time a little sad:(  As much as we need some peace and quiet, we miss the chaos!  Ok well I do anyway.  The truth is I will have my own chaos right around the corner when I launch Miss PRISS "Fairytale Forest".  I am so looking forward to it and I hope you are too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment