WELCOME!!!!

I want to welcome you all to my blog. It's always exciting as we lead up to the fashion show! I hope you will all stay posted as I will show you a little bit of what happens behind the scenes...



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get Ready...Here we go...

Miss PRISS is excited to announce the launch of "Prissy PREP School."  This is a british inspired line with an edgier side than you have ever seen from us before.  We will remain true to what Miss PRISS stands for which is feminine, fun, and innocent design while capturing the latest trends.  When I found out both my partner Kim and my sister Holly were pregnant last fall, I thought there is NO WAY I am doing a fall line.  Well... here we are firming up patterns and getting ready to dress the runway once again.  I hope you will stay tuned and remember, you are the best advertisement for Miss PRISS.  Spread the word!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment