WELCOME!!!!

I want to welcome you all to my blog. It's always exciting as we lead up to the fashion show! I hope you will all stay posted as I will show you a little bit of what happens behind the scenes...



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Only two weeks away...

I can't believe that it took me so long to complete another blog. Time
Flies and when you are trying to cut fabric around the clock, meet seamstresses, grocery shop, prepare dinners, keep up with laundry, homework, and various sports practices, life just seems to fly by. I know all you moms that might be reading this get it! I really admire those of you who "go" to work all day out of the home and still have to do all these things. So "pixies and pigtails" is getting dangerously close. I can tell you it is looking so fab! If I can say so myself. Please try to make it to the fashion show. I love all the support you wonderful ladies always give me. It truly is what keeps me going.i can give you a sample of what is to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment